www.pandaguestexperience.com :- “A happy customer is a key to a successful business.” Keeping that in mind, the Panda Express restaurant always aims to fulfill its customers’ demands. They will be happier if you are happy. Your suggestions, compliments, and support in any form will encourage them to take their services to the next level. But how can you do it? Simple, by participating in a 10 minutes feedback survey. Go to www.pandaguestexperience.com, and share your suggestion, your experience with the company, and your honest review for improvements.
If you’ve recently dined at a Panda Express restaurant and would like to provide input and reviews to the business, the Panda Express Feedback Survey website welcomes you wholeheartedly. For your precious assistance, they will also reward you with coupons that you can redeem on the next purchase. So don’t wait and click www.pandaguestexperience.com to help them in modifying their services.
Things to remember
- The survey prize varies by region.
- To redeem the reward code, bring a Panda Express receipt along with the unique code provided to you.
- The survey must be completed within two days, after your previous visit. It’s available both online and over the web.
- Each person is only allowed to redeem one coupon per visit.
- This deal cannot be paired with any other discount items.
- Don’t ask to exchange the prize for cash.
- To share your experience, you must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Make sure to register in the survey within two days after your previous visit. After that, the code will not be valid to take part.
- Company employees, their family members, and other relatives are not allowed to enter the survey.
A brief list of prerequisites
- Invoice from your previous visit.
- You must be familiar with one of the two languages(English and Spanish) to understand the survey questions.
- A laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Reliable internet connection on your device through which you are participating.
The process to be followed
- From your receipt, enter the 22-digit Panda Express survey code.
- Select the language you are familiar with.
- To proceed, click on the “Start” option.
- Your survey has now begun, you will be asked a series of questions.
- Recall your most recent visit to the Panda Express and address the survey questions about your dining experience.
- Answer all survey questions recalling your previous visit. It only takes about five to ten minutes to complete the survey.
- Finally, provide your contact information, including your email address and phone number.
- Once completed, press ‘Submit’ to send your survey.
- By completing your survey, you will receive a validation code for a FREE ENTRY ITEM. Kindly wrote it down on your receipt or save it somewhere.
You are requested to take out few minutes from your busy schedule to complete the survey. www.pandaguestexperience.com is a website where you can post information about your most recent experience in exchange for a chance to win gift coupons.
The survey website will ask you a set of questions that would not take more than 10 minutes to complete.
Furthermore, there will be two categories of questions.
The first will ask you to rate your experience on the scale and others will need to ask you to describe your choice. In general, questions will concentrate on the behavior of the workers, as well as the quality of the food.
Address of the headquarters: Panda Express, Guest Relations P.O. Box 1159, Rosemead, California 91770, United States.
Official phone number: (800) 877-8988
Telephone Number for Customer Support .: (800) 877-8988
Email address: [email protected]
Official Website: www.pandaexpress.com
Link to the survey: www.pandaguestexperience.com
A brief description of Panda Express
Who hasn’t heard of Chinese cuisine or its unique place in people’s hearts? Whereas most restaurants concentrate on hamburgers, shakes, pizza, and coffee, Panda Express has been working on a unique concept, something new, something different, and something that is loved by the whole world. Yes! Here we are talking about delicious Chinese cuisine that is familiar to everyone. Panda Express has numerous locations around the world that serve a wide range of Chinese cuisine. Needless to say, the company is America’s largest Chinese fast food restaurant chain, known for its flavourful chow-mein and other American-Chinese cuisines.
Headquartered in Rosemead, California, the company serves in 1800 locations and employs over 27,000 people around the world. Another reason behind its success story is that the company was originally founded by Chinese-Americans with backgrounds in Yangzhou and Hong Kong. However, the initial business was not a huge hit, but new investors and their winning approach helped the concept take off. With the creative business strategy, they expanded their business to food courts which somehow became the turning point in the history of Panda express.
PANDA EXPRESS, The beginning of the story
Andrew and Pegg, from the beginning of their college, liked each other. They met at Baker University in Kansas and went to the University of Missouri in the 1970s for further studies. The couple got married in 1975, and in 1983, they successfully opened the first store that won the hearts of people.
If you don’t know, Andrew and Peggy Cherng, husband and wife, still own and run their privately owned business. There is no franchising, and the company owns and operates all Panda Express locations (except for the stores inside universities, which are usually licensed to the university).
We hope the article was helpful to you and you completed the survey successfully. In case of any issues, kindly drop your queries by posting them in the reply section. We will be happy to assist you.
If you haven’t participated yet, kindly click on www.pandaguestexperience.com and win your reward for the next visit.
Related Tags :-