Taco Bell is a United States-based business which is owned by Glen Bell. Later then, the company purchased by PepsiCo.
Taco Bell is recognized as the fast-food restaurant chain in the United States, the company did the survey to know the taste of their customers and the space to tell their food experiences. The Taco Bell named the survey as “TellTheBell” survey.
TellTheBell survey helps the company to grow stronger as they were providing their consumers what they need, the company was established in 1948. Taco Bell serves more than seven thousand locations and 93% are owned by the company itself.
The company always welcomes the customers providing a positive response and candid feedback.
To start the survey, you need a 16-digit code.
The 16-digit code is available on the bill.
Make sure the bill is not older for more than seven days.
Once you complete the surveys, you will get the opportunity to win sweepstakes.
Eligibility and Rules for the TellTheBell Survey:
- The survey is allocated to the 50 states of the United States and the districts of Colombia.
- All the legal residents of the places in the United States can participate.
- To participate in the Taco Bells survey you must be 18+ years old.
- It is necessary to show the recent purchase order from Taco Bell.
- If the customer is a family member of an employee or someone who belongs to the person who is working there cannot participate in the TellTheBell survey.
- To complete the TellTheBell survey it is mandatory to enroll the contact number.
How to participate in TellTheBell Survey:
- Do visit the official website of TellTheBell survey, www.tellthebell.com.
- Then, you have to enter sixteen-digit TellTheBell code which is available on the receipt of last purchased at the Taco Bell restaurant.
- Click on the START button, to begin with, the TellTheBell survey.
- Then the questionnaire will be shown on the display. You have to answer all the questions honestly and true about the visit to Taco Bell.
- You may be asked related taste, quality, ratings on the factors out of 10, service, quantity, and hygiene of the restaurant.
- It is mandatory to provide contact details in the given form.
- At the end of the survey clicks on YES and you can win reward up to $500.
TellTheBell frequently asked questions:
- What is your age?
- What is your designation? Student? Employee? Unemployed?
- How many times do you visit the restaurant?
- How many times you have taken advantage of the online deals and offers at the Taco Bell?
- What factors do you like the most about the restaurant?
- Did the restaurant maintain their hygiene?
- Rate out of 10 to the following factors? a. Quality b. Quantity c. Hygiene d. Taste e. Employee behavior.
Read More: Telldunkin
The TellTheBell survey is very useful to the company to know their things such as eating experiences, quality, and cleanliness as well as the not so good things. The TellTheBell survey helps the company to increase their empowerment and strong growth.