Subway is an American submarine sandwich and salad restaurant fast-food chain which was established in 1957 by a seventeen-year-old teenager Fred DeLuca.
Subway offers subs and salads and other preferred variety of toppings and fresh menus. The fast-food restaurant chain which serves in more than 112+ countries across the globe. The headquarter of the Subway is held at Milford, Connecticut United States which is the origin of the other five headquarters.
Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck are the founders of the Subway Fast-food restaurant chain in the United States.
Subway originally serves the submarine sandwiches, in addition, they also offer the salads, cookies, muffins, flatbread, and many more. Since 2006, subway debut in personal pizzas internationally. Subway has regional menus for various countries, most significantly relating according to meat served.
|Survey Name||TellSubway Survey|
|Survey Reward||Free Cookie|
|Receipt Validity||5 days within the purchase|
After McDonald’s, the subway is the widest fast-food advertiser restaurant franchise in America as per reports in 2011. The fast-food restaurant chain had its slogan “Eat fresh”, subway employees called the “Subway Sandwich Artist”.0
- In 2014, designers instructed to make vegetable inspired garments found in subway restaurants.
- Subway has more than 410,000 employees in all locations. Subway is way more largest than McDonald’s in terms of locations, restaurants, and consumers.
- Subway has a mind-blowing menu which offers a surprisingly gourmet number of fresh varieties to the consumers in the fast-food franchise, Subway serves no. of items which anyone could never imagine.
- Subway replaces ham and bacon with the halal at some meat 185 locations due to high demand in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Subway offers healthy food than the many restaurants, subways are low in sugar.
- In 1999, around thirty-two consumers are contacted for Hepatitis A after eating or drinking food contaminated with feces, fatigue, and liver.
- Subway caught in controversy when an Australian teen reported a complaint against the subway on Facebook that the subway’s “Footlong” sandwich was only 28 cm rather than 1 foot.
How to contact Subway restaurant:
- Do visit the official website of Subway,
- The official website of the restaurant is subway.com.
- Call on the customer service hotline number (toll-free) 0800-444- 618.
- Visit the official page on Facebook.
- Follow on Instagram.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Fax on the above address,
Clyde Road, Browns Bay, Auckland, New Zealand.
tellSubway frequently asked questions:
- What is your age?
- What is your designation? Student? Employee? Unemployed?
- How many times do you visit the Subway restaurant?
- How many times you have taken advantage of the online deals and offers at the Subway restaurant?
- What factors do you like the most about the Subway restaurant?
- Did the restaurant maintain their hygiene?
- Rate out of 10 to the following factors? a. Quality b. Quantity c. Hygiene d. Taste e. Employee service.
Read More: Talktoihop
The submarine food restaurant loves to collect valuable feedback from the consumers. Tell Subway survey useful to the company to know their customers eating experiences, quality, hygiene maintenance as well as the not so good things. The tell subway survey helps the company to increase their empowerment.